April 1st, 2001
IQura expands into new office space
IQura is pleased to announce that we are expanding into new larger offices in line with our strong growth over the last two years. IQura will continue to strive to provide the highest level of service to customers and this move positions us well to handle further growth. IQura's new offices are in a state-of-the-art development center located in Bangalore, India. Bangalore is considered as the Silicon Valley of India and is at the cutting-edge of technology on par with the rest of the world. It has an excellent resource base with good infrastructure such as Internet backbone, manpower, electricity, transportation, air links, etc.
IQura Technologies, with offices at Bangalore, India and San Jose in California USA is an established technology services firm focused on the e-business segment. IQura provides services ranging from Internet-based transaction systems that integrate existing legacy systems with cutting edge technology to interactive Internet / Intranet sites. It provides quality solutions to both traditional and Internet businesses.
A brief outline of the facilities at our new center is detailed below.
- A modern centrally located development center in Bangalore, India.
- Independent office building with 7000 sq. ft. of A-Grade office space.
- The development center site is a "Microsoft Certified Partner" site.
- Facilities to house 60 development engineers and 30 support and managerial staff.
- 100-mbit Fast Ethernet switch-based network.
- Adequate communication lines for telephones, fax, etc.
- Internet Connectivity through Radio Link to gateway in Bangalore connecting to a satellite transponder that relays to Tier-1 gateway in Europe. US Internet connectivity through undersea fiber (Transatlantic cable). The Internet connectivity has redundant connections at every level from local-loop to outside India.
- Full power backup for upto 3 hours through UPS systems and subsequently through Diesel backup Generator (DG) sets.
- Windows NT Local Area Network with Windows NT, Windows 95, Mac and Linux workstations. All machines of at least Pentium II class configuration with minimum 64 MB RAM.
- E-mail connectivity and other systems infrastructure such as proxy servers, firewall, source control, etc.
- All necessary software resources are available.
- Also connected to IQura's hosting server located in Los Angeles, California housed in a state-of-the-art DS-3 back-boned data center with redundant connections.
- Marketing and technical support is also available through our branch office in San Jose, California.
IQura Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
No. 5/1-87, Maruthinagar,
Hosur Road Madiwala, Bangalore - 560 068
Phone: +91-(0)80-5529209/10, 5501216/7
For further information, please contact Anand Saraf.